HMBradley Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
This Cash Back Rewards Program Supplement (this “Supplement”) describes the terms and conditions of the HMBradley Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”) and supplements the HMBradley Credit Card Account Agreement (“Card Agreement”) that governs your credit card account issued by MRV Banks (“Card Account”). By using the Card Account, you agree to participate in the Rewards Program. Your participation is subject to the terms of the Card Agreement and this Supplement. In the event of a conflict between the Card Agreement and this Supplement for matters relating to the Rewards Program, this Supplement controls.
The Card Agreement defines the capitalized terms in this Rewards Program, unless we define the capitalized term in this Supplement. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to MRV Banks.
- Cash Back Rewards on Purchases: Subject to the restrictions in section 3, at the end of each Billing Period (except the first Billing Period) you will earn cash back rewards on eligible purchases made on your Card Account as follows:
- Eligible purchases. Eligible purchases are purchases made on your Card Account for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do not include items listed in section 3 nor do they cover circumstances stated in section 3..
- 1.5% cash back rewards. The cash back rewards you can earn are 1.5% of the dollar value of eligible purchases made on your Card Account during a Billing Period. At the end of the Billing Period, we determine your cash back rewards by multiplying the amount of eligible purchases by 1.5%. The cash back rewards earned in the ﬁrst Billing Period will be available at the end of your second Billing Period, subject to the restrictions in section 3.
- Redeeming Cash Back Rewards: Visit www.hmbradley.com to redeem your cash back rewards. You may redeem your cash back rewards in any of the following ways:
- Request a transfer to an HMBradley Deposit Account, if applicable, for an amount up to the total cash back rewards balance at the time you redeem; or
- Request a statement credit to be applied to your Card Account for up to the total cash back rewards balance (or outstanding balance on credit card, whichever is lower) at the time you redeem; or
- Request an ACH transfer to an external bank account for the total cash back rewards balance at the time you redeem (minimum transfer amount is $25)
- You must redeem your cash back rewards before you close your Card Account or your cash back rewards will be forfeited.
- You are responsible for the payment of any taxes on cash back rewards.
- When You Will Not Earn Cash Back Rewards: You will not earn cash back rewards if your Card Account is closed, or on any Card Account purchases that are:
- Returned for credit
- Disputed, unauthorized, or fraudulent;
- Purchases of foreign currency, crypto-currency, traveler’s checks, money orders, wire transfers, or other cash equivalents;
- Gaming-related (including, without limitation, gambling chips, off-track wagers or lottery ticket transactions);
- Purchases or reloading of prepaid cards; or
- Card Account fees and charges (such as late fees and finance charges).
- When You Will Not Receive Cash Back Rewards: You will not receive cash back rewards for eligible purchases posted to your Card Account during a Billing Period if the Minimum Payment Due shown on the statement for that Billing Period is not paid by the Payment Due Date shown on that statement.
- Value of Cash Back Rewards: Cash back rewards have no cash value until you request and receive a redemption for your eligible cash back rewards under section 2 above. You may not assign, transfer, or pledge your cash back rewards . Unless we terminate the Rewards Program, cash back rewards do not expire. If we terminate the Rewards Program, you will have 60 days to redeem your earned cash back rewards.
- Changes and Cancellation: We may change the terms and conditions of this Rewards Program or terminate this Rewards Program at any time and at our discretion. The changes will not affect your eligibility to earn cash back rewards before the effective date of the change. We reserve the right to cancel your participation in the Rewards Program, close your Card Account and cause you to forfeit your cash back rewards balance without notice in the event of fraud or abuse of the Rewards Program privileges, violation of the terms of the Rewards Program, or patterns suggesting improper use of the Rewards Program. Improper use includes attempting to earn cash back rewards by making excessive charges that are outside the scope of usual or customary credit card usage.
- When You Will Forfeit Received Cash Back Rewards: If we or you cancel your Card Account for any reason, you may lose any cash back rewards that you have not already redeemed or requested redemption for.
- Errors and Adjustments: We may reverse any cash back rewards awarded to you in error, regardless of cause, and such a reversal may cause you to have a negative cash back rewards balance. If your Card Account is closed with a negative cash back rewards balance, we may charge your Card Account for the amount of the cash back rewards balance. We assume no liability for any such charges.
- Limited Liability: Unless otherwise required by law, this Rewards Program, or the Card Agreement, neither we nor HMBradley will be liable to you or anyone making a claim on your behalf in connection with: (a) any change or termination of the Rewards Program; (b) any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience caused by any occurrence outside of our control; or (c) any direct, indirect or consequential damages with respect to the use of your Card Account. In any event, any liability that we or HMBradley may have to you in connection with the Rewards Program shall be limited to the amount of any cash back rewards you have earned in this Rewards Program. The Rewards Program and cash back rewards are void or limited where prohibited or restricted, respectively, by federal, state or local law.
Effective date: the start of your October 2022 billing period.