HMBradley Savings Tier Boost Promotion
This HMBradley Savings Tier Boost Promotion (“Savings Tier Boost Promotion”), effective as of May 20, 2021, outlines a promotion to increase the Savings Tier for your HMBradley Deposit Account (“Deposit Account”) issued by Hatch Bank, a California industrial bank (“Hatch Bank”). By using your Deposit Account, you agree to participate in Savings Tier Boost Promotion. There is no cost to participate in the Savings Tier Boost Promotion, but your participation is subject to the terms of the HMBradley Deposit Account Agreement and Disclosures (“Deposit Agreement”) and the terms of this Savings Tier Boost Promotion. In the event of a conflict between the Deposit Agreement and this Savings Tier Boost Promotion for matters relating to the Savings Tier Boost Promotion, this Savings Tier Boost Promotion controls. The Deposit Agreement defines the capitalized terms in this Savings Tier Boost Promotion, unless we define the capitalized term here. “We”, “us” and “our” refer to Hatch Bank.
1. Increase the Savings Tier on Your Deposit Account. You can increase the Savings Tier on your Deposit Account by one level (“Savings Tier Boost”) by taking and maintaining the actions described in the table below:
If you are already in Savings Tier 1, we will add 0.50% annual percentage yield bonus to your HMBradley Deposit Account.
To qualify for the Savings Tier Boost Promotion, you must maintain a Deposit Account, meet the conditions for qualifying for a Savings Tier pursuant to the terms of the Deposit Agreement, and remain current and not in default on your Credit Card. For new deposit accounts, you must have completed at least one billing period on your Credit Card in the previous quarter to be eligible for the Savings Tier Boost Promotion.
2. When We Apply Your Tier Boost Promotion. Under the Deposit Agreement, we set Savings Tiers on the first day of each calendar quarter throughout the year. The Savings Tier remains unchanged during that quarter. If you meet the eligibility requirements specified in section 1, we will boost the Savings Tier on your Deposit Account by one level on the first day of the calendar quarter. To illustrate, if you are receiving the annual percentage yield (APY) on the account assigned to Savings Tier 3 for the quarter and spent at least $100 in eligible purchases on your Credit Card, net of returns, each Billing Period in the previous quarter, are current on your Credit Card, and direct deposited at least $2,500 each calendar month, we will boost your Savings Tier on your Deposit Account to Savings Tier 2 for the calendar quarter.
3. Changes and Cancellation. We may change the terms and conditions of this Savings Tier Boost Promotion or terminate this Savings Tier Boost Promotion at any time and at our discretion. The changes will not affect your eligibility to earn a Savings Tier Boost before the effective date of the change or termination. We may discontinue to provide the Savings Tier Boost Promotion at our complete discretion at any time after the end of any calendar quarter. We may cancel your participation in the Savings Tier Boost Promotion, close your Credit Card, and cause you to forfeit your Savings Tier Boost without notice in the event of fraud or abuse of the Deposit Account.
4. Errors and Adjustments. We may reverse any increase in the APY awarded to you under this Savings Tier Boost Promotion in error, regardless of the cause.
5. Limited Liability. Unless otherwise required by law, or the Deposit Agreement, neither we nor HMBradley, Inc. (“HMBradley”) will be liable to you or anyone making a claim on your behalf for: (a) any change or termination of the Savings Tier Boost Promotion; (b) any loss, damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by any occurrence outside of our control; or (c) any direct, indirect or consequential damages regarding the use of your Deposit Account. Any liability that we or HMBradley may have to you arising from the Savings Tier Boost Promotion will be limited to the amount of any Savings Tier Boost.